Builders in High Wycombe
David Bonnick General Building Services is a family run firm based in Hazlemere, covering High Wycombe & the surrounding areas. The company was established in 1992 and since then we have built up an excellent reputation for offering professional, reliable building services, with a large amount of our work coming via recommendations from existing customers.
We are a highly experienced team of tradesmen including builders and carpenters with the expertise and skills to undertake any project, big or small. All work is undertaken to a high standard and in full compliance with the Local Authority Building Regulations and with a strong emphasis on Health and Safety at work.
We cover High Wycombe and the surrounding areas including Amersham, Holmer Green, Marlow, Maidenhead, Hazelmere, Rickmansworth, Chorleywood, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Chalfont St. Giles, Chalfont St. Peter and more.
Carpentry & Joinery
As well as offering first-class building services we also undertake full project management for electrical & plumbing. If you’re having your property renovated this usually involves elements of electrical rewiring or plumbing installations. Our team can plan & organise contractors to ensure the job is done to the highest standard.
Our team has decades of experience within the building trade and offer a wide range of services including joinery, brickwork, plastering, plumbing and electrical work, ceramic tiling and vinyl flooring.
Whether you require a small building project or a large property renovation, our team can help.
- House Extensions and New Builds
- Loft and garage conversions
- Structural Alterations
- Loft, garage and basement conversions
- House extensions and structural work
- Building renovations
- Full range of carpentry and joinery services
- Kitchen fitting, repairs or upgrades
- Bathroom fitting, repairs or upgrades
- Hard landscaping and groundworks
- General building maintenance and repairs
What sets us apart?
- We are a local, reliable building firm who are passionate about quality
- We offer a free no obligation quotation
- We deliver outstanding work on-time, on-budget, and tailored to your needs
- We offer a fully comprehensive service from the moment you pick up the phone
- We ensure your work is carried out to the very highest standard
- Our work conforms to building regulations
- We take health and safety seriously and provide a construction phase plan, risk assessment and method statement for each project as required by CDM Regulations
- All staff are trained in asbestos awareness and an independent asbestos renovation and demolition survey will be carried out prior to commencement of works at all properties built prior to year 2000
- We work tirelessly to ensure that your job is completely stress-free
- We understand that excellent communication is essential for a successful building project
Trusted Builders in High Wycombe
We are long standing members of the Federation of Master Builders and can offer the Build Assure Warranty with all work undertaken. David Bonnick General Building Services is also endorsed by the government backed Trustmark and the Which? Trusted Trader accreditation schemes.
Click on the logos below to see what our customers have to say.