David Bonnick General Building Services is a family run firm based in Hazlemere. The company was established in 1992 and since then we have built up an excellent reputation for offering professional, reliable building services, with a large amount of our work coming via recommendations from existing customers.
We are a highly experienced team of tradesmen with the expertise and skills to undertake any project, big or small. All work is undertaken to a high standard and in full compliance with the Local Authority Building Regulations and with a strong emphasis on Health and Safety at work.
We cover High Wycombe and the surrounding areas including Amersham, Holmer Green, Marlow, Maidenhead, Hazelmere, Rickmansworth, Chorleywood, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Chalfont St. Giles, Chalfont St. Peter and more.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We are a local, reliable building firm who are passionate about quality
- We offer a free no obligation quotation
- We deliver outstanding work on-time, on-budget, and tailored to your needs
- We offer a fully comprehensive service from the moment you pick up the phone
- We ensure your work is carried out to the very highest standard
- Our work conforms to building regulations
- We take health and safety seriously and provide a construction phase plan, risk assessment and method statement for each project as required by CDM Regulations
- All staff are trained in asbestos awareness and an independent asbestos renovation and demolition survey will be carried out prior to commencement of works at all properties built prior to year 2000
- We work tirelessly to ensure that your job is completely stress-free
- We understand that excellent communication is essential for a successful building project
We offer a complete package including project management of electric and plumbing services, but we are also happy to undertake smaller carpentry projects such as kitchens, bathrooms, door and window replacement and flooring. The service we provide covers all trades within the building industry including joinery, brickwork, plastering, plumbing and electrical work, ceramic tiling and vinyl flooring. All aspects of our building work are completed by skilled tradesmen with many years of building and construction experience, ensuring that we deliver your project on time and within budget.
Our Building Services Include
- House Extensions and New Builds
- Loft and garage conversions
- Structural Alterations
- Loft, garage and basement conversions
- House extensions and structural work
- Building renovations
- Full range of carpentry and joinery services
- Kitchen fitting, repairs or upgrades
- Bathroom fitting, repairs or upgrades
- Hard landscaping and groundworks
- General building maintenance and repairs
Qualified, Professional, Trusted
We are long standing members of the Federation of Master Builders and can offer the Build Assure Warranty with all work undertaken. David Bonnick General Building Services is also endorsed by the government backed Trustmark and the Which? Trusted Trader accreditation schemes.
Click on the logos below to see what our customers have to say.